Jihadists slaughter 39 in Kenya, LA Times censors motive

1231

By Jim Campbell, Citizen Journalist and Patriot.

The Muslim Way:

Muslims are natural born and bred killers.

kenya-massacrePhoto @Breitbart

Factually the Surah below is incorrect, Muslims are so twisted and warped that the kill other Muslims more often the Christians, Jews, and Coptic Christians. 

 “Muhammad is God’s apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another. . . . Through them He seeks to enrage the unbelievers.”   (Surah 48:29)

Update: Breitbart.com  At least 41 people, including many women and children, from the Christian Pokomo tribe in southwest Kenya were massacred while they slept in a 3am by the Muslim Orma tribe.

H/T Pamela Geller

Atlas Shrugs

Once again the media is scrubbing the news of Islamic jihadi slaughter. This is complicity and criminal. The media employs its sharia speak for such atrocities “ethnic clashes.”

The LA Tiimes (editor@latimes.com) and the reporter (robyn.dixon@latimes.com) need to be admonished for leaving out of their story the most important element impacting the massacre of 30 men, women, and children in Kenya.  This wasn’t a dispute over land and water, but the marauding of  Muslims against non-Muslims. The Pokomo farmers are 90% Christian and the Orma herders are almost 100% Muslim. 

The cause of the violence is quite clear.  It was put in writing over 1,000 years ago, and it hasn’t changed since then.  Muslims have been given clear instructions on how to deal with non-Muslims:

 “Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them.”  (Surah 9:123)

 “If only the unbelievers knew the day when they shall strive in vain to shield their faces and their backs from the fire of Hell; the day when none shall help them!  . . .Can they not see how We invade their land and curtail its borders?”   (Surah 21:40-44)

 

What is happening in Kenya is also happening in Nigeria, in Egypt, and in Great Britain. Why is the media so blind to Islamic savagery?

Ethnic violence leaves at least 39 dead in Kenya LA Times, December 21, 2012

JOHANNESBURG, South Africa — Attackers swept into a village in southeastern Kenya involved in longstanding ethnic disputes and killed at least 30 residents early Friday, police and the Kenyan Red Cross told local media. Nine of the assailants also died in the violence. (Complete article below)

The assault on the village of Kipao reflected long-held tensions over land and access to river water between rival communities of Pokomo farmers and Orma cattle herders in the region. Friday’s attack was carried out by about 150 Pokomo, Kenyan police spokesman Anthony Kamitu told journalists.

Police imposed an overnight curfew in the area to prevent more violence.

Earlier clashes in August and September in the volatile Tana River coastal region killed more than 100 people. A judicial commission of inquiry led by Judge Grace Nzioka is investigating the cause of the violence.

Tensions had been building anew in recent days, police told reporters. Friday’s raiders, armed with spears and AK-47s, reportedly burned down dozens of huts and hacked people to death. Thirteen children and six women were among the dead.

Kenyan President Mwai Kibaki said the assailants would be caught and prosecuted. “No effort will be spared in ensuring perpetrators of the heinous act are brought to book,” he said.

The violence was believed to also have political undertones in the lead-up to elections in March, raising fears that the vote could spark the kind of ethnic violence that marred balloting in 2007, when riots left about 1,500 people dead.

Although on the surface the ongoing violence appears related to competition over resources, an underlying trigger could be the redrawing of electoral boundaries in the area, which caused a shift in the relative power of different communities, the United Nations’ humanitarian coordinator in Kenya said in August.

After the clashes this fall, local lawmaker Dhadho Godhana was accused of stoking the tension. He was removed from office and charged with inciting violence. He denies the charges.

Politicians were also accused of promoting the 2007 mayhem. Four prominent Kenyans have been charged by the International Criminal Court with inciting the violence, including Deputy Prime Minister Uhuru Kenyatta and lawmaker William Ruto.

The latest round of violence began in August, with accusations and counter-accusations between the communities over cattle grazing on farmland leading to a cycle of revenge attacks. Government troops were stationed in the area, but attempts to prevent a repeat of the violence failed.

Judge Nzioka, whose commission has interviewed 95 witnesses, told Kenya’s Daily Nation newspaper that Friday’s attack came as a surprise.

“We thought progress has being made but now we may have to review the position,” she said.

One response to “Jihadists slaughter 39 in Kenya, LA Times censors motive

  1. lets send all the liberal elite media to all the muslim hellholes and leave them thier so they can have thier heads chopped of like daniel pearl did

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s