Hezbollah Chief Commends Nuke Deal for Helping Iran Fund Terror Groups

stoning2Comment by Jim Campbell, Citizen Journalist, Oath Keeper and Patriot.

There is no compelling reason why the inhuman detritus who believes in submission or death by the sword shouldn’t be turned into smoking balls of fire using female drone operators to send them to their deaths, thus dying with out the possibility of returning to Allah and getting their 72 virgins.

It’s never a good idea for a towel head jihadist to be killed by a woman in their quest to defeat the Western, freedom loving world.

Breitbart’s International Security
 Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah said that his forces are readying for war against Israel in an interview with Syrian state-television on Monday.

“The nations in the region must prepare to make sacrifices in any future conflict with Israel,” said the Iran-backed terror chief.

Nasrallah was encouraged by the basic framework agreed upon by the P5+1 World Powers (United States, Russia, China, France, Germany, UK) and the Iranian regime. He said that the deal will allow for a “stronger and wealthier Iran” regime that will “stand by its allies [Hezbollah], and especially the Palestinian resistance [Hamas], more than at any other time in history.”

“Iran will become richer and wealthier and will also become more influential,” said Nasrallah. “There is no doubt that an agreement will have repercussions on the region,” he added.

In the interview, Nasrallah pointed to Israel and Saudi Arabia’s condemnation of the deal as evidence that it would immensely benefit Tehran.

Analysts believe that both Hamas and Hezbollah– which are U.S.-designated terrorist groups– continue to receive the majority of their funding and armaments from the Islamic Republic of Iran.

Over the weekend, it was reported that Iran has disbursed tens of millions of dollars into Gaza to help recreate Hamas’s vast terror network, which includes remaking its underground tunnels and restoring its missile stockpiles.

In January, an Israeli strike killed senior Hezbollah commander Jihad Mughniyeh, whose deceased father had been deemed responsible for taking countless American lives.

The strike, which took place near the Israel-Syria border in the Golan Heights, also reportedly killed multiple Iranian commanders. Just two weeks later, Hezbollah militants attacked an IDF position and killed two Israeli soldiers.

Since January, there have been no major flare-ups between Israel and the Iranian terror-proxy.

Continue reading

It’s Official: US killed AQIS deputy emir, shura member in drone strikes

infidel-stickerComment by Jim Campbell, Citizen Journalist, Oath Keeper and Patriot.

There is absolutely no compelling reason to allow members of the Islamic State to continue to walk on the same planet.

 

noorani20120412215237513

 

Drone strikes continue to be a very effective means to an end, that being to eradicate towel head leadership in sand land in the war on Islamic terrorism.

 

Obama can’t seem to put the words, Islamic and terrorist in the same sentence, perhaps it’s because he is one of them.  Not a problem we will do it for him here.

Smoke em if you got em!

 

The Long War Journal

Farooq-Imran-Martyrdom-image1-e1428848500533Al Qaeda in the Indian Subcontinent announces the death of deputy emir Ustad Ahmad Farood and shura member Qari ‘Imran. Image from AQIS spokesman Usama Mahmood’s Twitter feed.Al Qaeda in the Indian Subcontinent (AQIS) announced today that the US killed two of its senior leaders in separate drone strikes at the beginning of the year. Ustad Ahmad Farooq, the deputy emir for AQIS, and Qari ‘Imran, a member of the group’s shura, or executive council were both killed in areas administered by Taliban commanders on good terms with the Pakistani state.

Usama Mahmood, the spokesman for AQIS, announced the death of the two leaders on his Twitter account as well as in a lengthy 47-minute-long eulogy that was produced by As Sahab, al Qaeda’s official media outlet, according to the SITE Intelligence Group. Both drone strikes were previously reported in the Pakistani and Western press.

Farooq was killed on Jan. 5, Mahmood stated. The US is known to have launched a strike on Jan. 4 on a compound in the village of Wacha Basti in the Datta Khel area of North Waziristan. Eight people, including an unidentified “high-value target,” were initially reported to have been killed in the strike, Dawn reported at the time.

The compound belonged “to an Uzbek commander of the Taliban’s Hafiz Gul Bahadar Group.” Hafiz Gul Bahadar is the top Taliban commander for North Waziristan, and administers the jihadist haven of Datta Khel. He is favored by the Pakistani military and government as a “good Taliban,” because he does not advocate attacking the Pakistani state.

Farooq was previously rumored to have been killed at least twice in the past four years. In June 2011, he was said to have been killed in a drone strike that killed al Qaeda military leader Ilyas Kashmiri. And in December 2014, an al Qaeda commander identified as Omar Farooq was reported to have been killed in a drone strike. It appeared at the time that Omar Farooq had been misidentified as Ustad Ahmad Farooq in the Western and Pakistani press. [See LWJ reports, Al Qaeda commander reported killed in drone strike in Pakistan and Senior al Qaeda leader returns to Twitter, praises ‘martyrs’.]

‘Imran was killed on Jan. 15, according to Mahmood. US drones struck a compound in the Wacha Dara area in South Waziristan on that day. Seven jihadists, including two Uzbeks, were reported to have been killed in the strike.

‘Imran was killed in an area that is administered by Sajna Mehsud, who heads a splinter faction that broke away from the Movement of the Taliban in Pakistan in May 2014 due to a leadership dispute. Sajna, who is said to support peace talks and has allied with North Waziristan Taliban commander Hafiz Gul Bahadar, formed the Movement of the Taliban in South Waziristan.

US targets AQIS leaders since formation

Entire article below.

Continue reading

Nine-year-old sex slave is made pregnant by 10 ISIS militants raping her says aid worker

unnamed3e1419098586928-viComment by Jim Campbell, Citizen Journalist, Oath Keeper and Patriot.

 

I’ve asked the question numerous times and received few practical answers.

Each one of these cockroaches must be removed from earth, no virgins, no Allah, just put them in the holes they would dig for themselves, cover them with pigs blood and throw then while still living into trenches also containing wild bores.  

SUDAN-ISLAM-FILM-UNREST-GERMANY

When the screaming fails to die down, throw in some gasoline and light them on fire.

 

yazidi-women-1Young girl on the right raped and made pregnant by ISIS savages.

  • Female Yazidi held prisoner by ISIS, suffered horrific sexual abuse
  • Victims include girl, nine, who is now ‘pregnant by her abusers’ 
  • Earlier this week, ISIS released 216 Yazidi prisoners in northern Iraq
  • Group, made up of 40 children, women and elderly, released after a year 

A nine-year-old girl is pregnant after suffering horrific sexual abuse at the hands of ISIS militants in northern Iraq, aid workers report.

The Yazidi girl has recently been released after nearly a year as a prisoner in the Islamic State, where women and young girls from the religious minority are known to be kept as ‘sex slaves’.

Earlier this week, more than 200 Yazidi women, children and elderly were released near Kirkuk, northern Iraq after being taken by ISIS militants last June.

 

Released: An elderly Yazidi man is being cared for by peshmerga troops while a young girl cries as she is being offered water by a Kuridsh soldier after their release near Kirkuk, northern Iraq

Released: An elderly Yazidi man is being cared for by peshmerga troops while a young girl cries as she is being offered water by a Kuridsh soldier after their release near Kirkuk, northern Iraq

Fear: The 216 prisoners, including 40 children, believed they were being led to their execution, but instead, were piled onto minibuses that drove them to a handover southwest of Kirkuk 

Fear: The 216 prisoners, including 40 children, believed they were being led to their execution, but instead, were piled onto minibuses that drove them to a handover southwest of Kirkuk.

Relief: A newly released Yazidi woman reacts upon her arrival in the village of Himera, southwest of Kirkuk, after she and hundreds of other Yazidis had been held captive since last summer

Relief: A newly released Yazidi woman reacts upon her arrival in the village of Himera, southwest of Kirkuk, after she and hundreds of other Yazidis had been held captive since last summer

Around 40,000 people were kidnapped at gunpoint when Islamic State fighters attacked Yazidi villages last summer.

Hundreds have been able to return, either by fleeing or being set free by ISIS, and the nine-year-old is among them.

Entire article below.

Continue reading

Islamists Massacre at Least 70 Christian Kenyan Students in University Attack

drone_attack_400Comment by Jim Campbell, Citizen Journalist, Oath Keeper and Patriot.

Can this possibly surprise the reader?  It’s called the “Muslim Way.”

 

6a00d8341bf67c53ef017ee4a11cdc970d-800wi

As soon as we rid ourselves of the Muslim in the Oval Office we will begin teaching these inbred natural-born killers that God won and Allah lost.

It’s called Muslims and Cowboys and the Cowboys always win.

It’s that simple.

News MaxH/T Lorra B. Silent Soldier

“Unfortunately, we lost… a number of lives, we have not confirmed fully, but it is in the region of 70 students, and 79 have been injured, nine of them critically.”

“We are mopping up the area,” Interior Minster Joseph Nkaiserry told reporters, saying that four gunmen had been killed after Kenyan troops launched an assault on the final building where the insurgents had holed up for over 12 hours.

 

273802e100000578-3022586-image-a-34_1427972133895

“The terrorists, 90 percent of the threat has been eliminated, we have been able to confirm that four terrorists have been killed.”

 

“Unfortunately, we lost… a number of lives, we have not confirmed fully, but it is in the region of 70 students, and 79 have been injured, nine of them critically,” he added.

The masked gunmen began the assault before dawn, using grenades to blast open the gates of the university in the northeastern town of Garissa, near the lawless border with war-torn Somalia, before attacking students as they slept.

“The terrorists, 90 percent of the threat has been eliminated… we have been able to confirm that four terrorists have been killed,” he added, saying that troops were scouring the campus as the total number of gunmen was not known, but that the main operation was over.

“We are mopping up the area, and will update with the number of casualties,” he said, imposing a dawn until dusk curfew on several northern and eastern Kenyan districts…

 

#############

Continue reading

ISIS Cuts Off 4 Kids Hands, One for Stealing Toy: Executes Starving Child for Stealing Food (Not Graphic)


If this were not Islam and Sharia, one could not possibly believe that inhumane beings could do such an atrocity as this to future soldiers of Allah.
The Christian Post

Islamic State levels entire cemetery to avoid “worship of the dead”

 

islam2520means2520peace2520toon_thumb255b1255dComment by Jim Campbell, Citizen Journalist, Infidel, Oath Keeper and Patriot.
 No longer satisfied with killing, the psychotic followers of Mohammed turn to desecration of the dead as members of the Islamic State savage local cemeteries.

All this and more to come because the United States has a eunuch hiding under the desk of the Oval Office, who will not take decisive action to eradicate ISIS

Islamic-State-cemetery-300x174by Frances Martel, Breitbart, March 31, 2015:

A force for destruction and chaos and ruin. They will be bringing it upon the West as well, courtesy the weakness and fecklessness of our leaders. “ISIS Photos Show Jihadists Leveling Entire Cemetery,”

Islamic State jihadists have released photos on social media of their counterparts in Syria destroying a cemetery by hammering tombs to the ground. The group claims to object to tombs as wrongful worship of the dead, though much of the material was also taken away to use as construction materials.

The Daily Mail has published an extensive library of photos showing the destruction of a cemetery that appears to be on the outskirts of Raqqa, the appointed “capital” of the Islamic State caliphate. The photos show an extensive effort using rudimentary tools to destroy a cemetery tomb by tomb:

CBWL4Z0WAAALLJQ

The Daily Mail notes that, while most of the images show actual destruction of the cemetery site, the last image shows jihadists organizing rubble into a pile and taking it away, possibly for use in construction in Raqqa.

The Islamic State group has previously worked to similarly destroy grave sites, though none as anonymous as this one. ISIS jihadists used explosives to destroy what is believed to be the tomb of the Biblical Jonah in Mosul, Iraq, and the resting place of dictator Saddam Hussein in Tikrit.

The last image depicting jihadists leaving the site with what could be used as construction materials highlights the growing need for basic goods within the parameters of the Islamic State.

While extremely efficient in their attempts at genocide against Iraq’s Yazidi minority, Christians, and other “infidels,” ISIS has struggled to recruit a high enough number of professionals in various necessary fields to provide the services required of a state.

Entire article below.

Continue reading

Yemen Shiite rebels capture presidential palace in Aden

unnamed3e1419098586928-vi

Comment by Jim Campbell, Citizen Journalist, Oath Keeper, Patriot and Infidel.

Another country falls in Obama’s twisted game of geopolitical dominoes  !

We can no longer tell the good guys from the bad guys without a program.

image-1

Nobody apparently taught him to put on a tie!

Yemeni president Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi’s last seat of power, Aden’s Maasheeq Palace, falls to Houthi Shiite rebels after heavy fighting.
Poster of Yemen's President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi is seen on a house in the Old Sanaa city

A poster of Yemen’s President Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi is seen on a house in the Old Sana’a city on February 1, 2014. (REUTERS/Khaled Abdullah)

In Yemen, rebel forces were pushing deep into the heart the southern city of Aden on Thursday, as chaos continues to hit the country.

By: Ahmed Al-Haj The Associated Press, Published on Thu Apr 02 2015

 

SANAA, Yemen — Yemen’s Shiite rebels and their allies fought their way through the commercial center of Aden on Thursday and seized the presidential palace on a strategic hilltop in this southern coastal city, security officials said.

The capture was a major blow to the Saudi-led coalition, which has been carrying out airstrikes for a week now across Yemen, including in the capital, Sanaa, in a campaign meant to halt the advance of the Iran-backed rebels known as Houthis.

The Maasheeq palace in Aden — a cluster of colonial-era villas perched atop a rocky hill that juts into the Arabian Sea — was President Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi’s last seat of power before he fled to Saudi Arabia last month in the face of the Houthi advance. He had earlier fled to Aden from rebel-held Sanaa.

Fighting was still underway, late Thursday as Hadi’s forces and loyalists were holding on to some scattered parts of Aden after losing the palace and the city center

The capture of the palace came just hours after al-Qaida militants, who have profited from the turmoil and violence roiling Yemen to expand their foothold in this Arabian Peninsula nation, captured the coastal city of Mukalla, another key port, to the east of Aden.

houthi.jpg.size.xxlarge.letterbox

SALEH AL-OBEIDI / AFP/GETTY IMAGES

Shiite Houthi fighters set up a checkpoint in the Khor Maksar neighbourhood of Yemen’s southern coastal city of Aden on April 2. Rebel forces stormed Yemeni President Abedrabbo Mansour Hadi’s palace in his former southern refuge Aden, a security official said.

Entire article below.

Continue reading

%d bloggers like this: