When you create a legal construct which ties what we utter and publish with the completely unrelated actions of unrelated people on other continents, completely beyond our control, assigning blame to us for what they do on their own accord, then you are attempting to restrict free speech by forcing self-censorship. You are, in effect, erecting a heckler’s veto and abandoning the First Amendment.
The fall session of the Istanbul Process has concluded; while we await publication of their report we can reflect on the manifold deceptions which passed the lips of two participants. I have selected the most important phrases out of context for criticism.
- Amb. Suzan Johnson Cook’s welcoming address with video:
- meetings that will advance respect for religious freedom and religious tolerance around the world.
It is not possible to advance respect for religious freedom & tolerance where Allah’s writ runs. There is neither tolerance nor respect for religions other than Islam in Egypt, Saudi Arabia and other nations dominated by Islam. The positive attitudes desired by Amb. Cook do not and can not exist there because of the doctrines of Islam.
- Non-Muslims are cursed.
- 2:161. Verily, those who disbelieve, and die while they are disbelievers, it is they on whom is the Curse of Allâh and of the angels and of mankind, combined.
- 3:12. Say (O Muhammad ) to those who disbelieve: “You will be defeated and gathered together to Hell, and worst indeed is that place to rest.”
- 9:30. And the Jews say: ‘Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allâh, and the Christians say: Messiah is the son of Allâh. That is a saying from their mouths. They imitate the saying of the disbelievers of old. Allâh’s Curse be on them, how they are deluded away from the truth!